Name: Hyundai i30 N (2018)
Specifications: 2L 4cly, turbo engine, 271bhp and 260 lb ft.
Performance: 0-100: 6.1 sec, 155mph and 14,08 Km/l.
1) The i30 N is capable to reach 155mph (248Km/h), so it follows your main rival, the Golf GTI with the basic electronically limited;
2) Standard equipments included the adaptive cruise control and adaptive suspension, and 8-inch and Safety system for example the autonomous braking, lane keep assist and road sign recognition; and,
3) Performance Pack add the limited slip differential.
1) The design continuous morden, despite the fact when compared to Honda Sport 2016 or Type R 2017, Hyundai didn’t choose a daring design. Conservative and simple; and,
2) £24,995 is good, otherwise the depreciation is problem Hyundai’s customers;
1) The computerized-engine sound; and,
2) There aren’t a 3-door version and an automatic version.
Conclusion: Price and practicality are the great triumphs of i30 N. However it doesn’t mean it is a new beginning for Hyundai in terms of sportivity. In fact is a good basic step forward, that will bring benefits to Veloster Turbo second-gen and a Rally version i20-street.