Basic Specifications: 1.0T EcoBoost, 3cly, 140ps, 180Nm and FWD.
Basic Performance: 0-100 9 sec, 200 Km/h and 62,8mpg (26,70 Km/l).
1) Manual gearbox 6-speed with start-stop and 8,314kg/hp; and,
2) More roomy and practical than the old generation.
1) Design didn’t improve that much. The rear-end remember a Ford C-Max 2015 and, the front-end follows the basic inspiration on Mondeo/Fusion 2016 and the new Focus fifth generation, so it means it still a good-looking car. And for buyers, for example in Canada, who decided to buy the Mk7 won’t lose much money because kept the same essence in terms of design;
1) Have to wait, at least three-year ahead, to Ford Fiesta ST version concept.
2) The best choice is the Vignale. Starts from price £20,295, 5-door and the gap between ST-Line price is £550,00. The Vignale design is more conservative, e,g. it doesn’t have the ST-Line X Red Pack option for £150, but is in terms of standard equipments, the Vignale becomes less expensive to buy. It already has the rear view camera with rear parking aid, Openable Panorama Roof, B&O PLAY and invest in the optional the Advanced Auto Park Assistance Pack 2/3, it will add up £200 on a difference price of £180, but it can make a difference on the average cost to insurance; and,
3) It is an optional for the ST-Line the Electric Rear Windows 5-Door models, Ford backs to the nineties.